Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

Update on replacing of Servicemans green

Due to Tiger Turf having issues with Covid restrictions and vaccination status we are now looking at the beginning of November until the contractors can return and the new surface can be laid. Hopefully when we get further details it can be determined if the delay will impact the start of pennant. If required we can swap home games or play the games at another club.